Crown of Thorn ‘Dinni Yellow’ Euphorbia milii
Crown of Thorns, also called the Christ plant and Christ thorn, became popular during the Victorian era. The creamy-yellow blooms last for months, especially if you provide plenty of sun with a little afternoon shade to not overstress them. This plant has broad thorny stems that reserve water in case of a drought, however, weekly watering is suggested. Remember to check that soil is completely dry before watering. This succulent grows great in containers that can be brought indoors during a freeze.
*FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100
- Plant Type: Annual/Tender Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full sun
- Height: 24-48 in.
- Spread: 12-36 in.
- Water: Medium water needs
- Special Features: Drought tolerant, deer resistant, sap causes skin irritations (wear gloves when handling), poisonous to pets
- Usages: Containers, houseplants, beds and borders, rock gardens
- Hardiness zones: 9-11 perennials
What you get