Crown of Thorn Red Gundula Euphorbia milii
Crown of Thorns, also called the Christ plant and Christ thorn, became popular during the Victorian era. Its pinkish-red blooms last for months, especially if it gets plenty of sun with afternoon shade. The broad, thorny stems help reserve water making it more drought tolerant. Something to note, the crown of thorns can be brought indoors and can be a wonderful addition to your indoor foliage collection.
*FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100
- Plant Type: Annual, Tender Perennial
- Light Requirement: Full sun
- Height: 24-48 in.
- Spread: 12-36 in.
- Water: Medium water needs
- Special Features: Drought tolerant, deer resistant, sap causes skin irritations (wear gloves when handling), poisonous to pets
- Usages: Containers, houseplants, beds, borders, rock gardens
- Hardiness zones: 9-11 perennials
What you get